Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Repairing Auto Glass

Repairing Auto Glass

The need to replace or repair auto glass usually results from an
unfortunate event, and is unlikely to be the result of age; however,
this does occur infrequently. To avoid theft and ensure passenger
safety, it is wise to replace broken and missing glass as quickly as
possible.

Fortunately, auto glass is made quickly and cheaply, and repairs can
be completed within hours. Insurance companies often cover a majority
of the damage. An Internet or phone book search will yield a list of
repair shops. Most areas will have businesses offering 24-hour mobile
service that will come to your home or office to complete the repair
or replacement. A reputable auto glass repair service usually offers a
guarantee on its work; it's a good idea to make sure they do before
approving work to be done. You wouldn't want to pay to have a mistake
fixed, should the seals on your new windshield leak the next time it
rains.

http://www.askstar.com.cn/health/Auto-Glass.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 12/1/2007 12:02 AM 33223 said the following:
[...]

Thanks for that info. I've had 3 windshields repaired on my cars over my
driving lifetime.One done in my driveway.
What else is new?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:

http://www.askspam.com.cn/health/Auto-Glass.htm

Thanks for that info. I've had 3 windshields repaired on my cars over my
driving lifetime.One done in my driveway.
What else is new?

Previously you didn't go to the spammers website (that you reposted) so
he could get click revenue.

Replacing glass in sliding glass door Godfrey Muganda Home Repair 16 July 26th 16 06:44 PM
Repairing Auto Glass 33223 Home Repair 0 November 29th 07 08:56 AM
repairing fogged double glass Nick Hull Home Repair 10 December 11th 06 01:53 PM
Scratched black glass hob (glass stove). [email protected] Home Repair 0 October 9th 05 12:39 PM
Glass scrapers [was: Polishing scratches out of glass] Jerry Built UK diy 1 May 17th 04 07:27 PM