Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Alcoa Composite Decking

Does anyone have any opinions or experiences (good or bad) with Alcoa Oasis
composite decking????

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:14:41 -0400, "The Heath's"
wrote:

Does anyone have any opinions or experiences (good or bad) with Alcoa Oasis
composite decking????

My friends house has it, I think it looked amazing, nice clean lines,
and fastened from underneath. No countersunk screws on top.

I'm not sure it was the same brand, but it was a composite.

samurai.
Posted to alt.home.repair

gel

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.cnd-industry.com/

Composite decking fasteners [email protected] Woodworking 7 June 15th 07 04:28 PM
composite decking TH Home Repair 9 June 10th 07 04:03 PM
Choosing composite decking [email protected] Home Repair 8 September 27th 06 01:01 AM
Composite decking opinions..... [email protected] Home Repair 3 March 13th 06 01:46 AM
Best Composite Decking frank1492 Home Repair 0 May 18th 04 01:29 AM