Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.invest.stocks,misc.education,soc.culture.usa
Ted Ted is offline

Default BE READY: It's Going to Take a Founding Fathers-type Solution

On Oct 21, 11:53 pm, "
wrote:
Personally -- and I think many citizens would agree with me -- if
the People cannot rehabilitate today's distorted legs-spread-wide-open
"America" as AMERICA I'd rather see the spread-eagle whore that now
passes for today's "America" -- a "country" in which tens of millions
of law-flouting foreigners LITERALLY engage in rape and pillage daily
from coast to coast (killing over 10 citizens per day in the process)
-- DESTROYED rather than let the Axis of Illegal Aliens & Elites have
her permanently.

If the perverted entity still misleadingly known as "America" were
destroyed, Americans could then START ANEW to create a REAL America
(America 2.0, if you will), one TRULY loyal to the Constitution and
one which would have as its first job ensuring that the current
debacle could never, ever happen again.

Although I do not advocate the use of violence (except in reasonable
self-defense, of course) or the violating of laws I, like tireless
latter-day Thomas Paine, retired schoolteacher Frosty Woolridge and
increasing numbers of Americans, "see violence coming".

BE PREPARED!

Bottom line:

* The illegal aliens MUST be deported.

* All racial preferences in all 50 states MUST be abolished.

* The Constitution MUST be returned to its rightful place as The Law
of the Land. (Did you know that Bush's disgraced ex-Attorney General
Alberto Gonzalez de Torquemada del Gitmo once derisively referred to
the Constitution as "a quaint document"?)

* Any mayor advocating the disregarding of the Constitution (as with
the mayors and other officials of "sanctuary cities") will be arrested
for SEDITION.

* The American People will be fully empowered to express their views
on any subject they so desire -- so-called "hate speech" laws and
other Stalinist "political correctness" straightjackets to squelch
freedom of speech will not be tolerated.

* NO ONE will dare try to abridge Americans ability to exercise their
Constitutional rights, be it their right to express their opinions or
to keep and bear arms.

If Americans can't achieve the above ABOLUTE REQUIREMENTS in today's
so-called "America" then we need to effect a "Founding Fathers
solution." If we do anything less we shame those who, two centuries
ago, bequeathed this country to us.

WHAT WOULD THE FOUNDING FATHERS DO? ...

If the representatives of the people betray their constituents,
there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that
original right of self-defense which is paramount to all
positive forms of government ... The citizens must rush
tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system,
without resource; except in their courage and
despair ...

The natural strength of the people in a large community, in
proportion to the artificial strength of the government, is greater
than in a small, and of course more competent to a struggle
with the attempts of the government to establish a tyranny ...
the people, without exaggeration, may be said to be entirely
the masters of their own fate.

-- Alexander Hamilton

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on
certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive.

-- Thomas Jefferson

The will of the people is the only legitimate foundation of
any government, and to protect its free expression should
be our first object.

-- Thomas Jefferson
We in America do not have government by the majority.
We have government by the majority who participate.

-- Thomas Jefferson

All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of
good conscience to remain silent.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Every government degenerates when trusted to the
rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are
its only safe depositories.

-- Thomas Jefferson

In matters of style, swim with the current; in
matters of principle, stand like a rock.

-- Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of
arms.

-- Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the
right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to
protect themselves against tyranny in government.

-- Thomas Jefferson

As our enemies have found we can reason like men,
so now let us show them we can fight like men also.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Don't talk about what you have done or what you are
going to do.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case
with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every
free state.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act!
Action will delineate and define you.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand
on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that
from which they draw their gains.

-- Thomas Jefferson

I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our
monied corporations which dare already to challenge
our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance
to the laws of our country.

-- Thomas Jefferson

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous
to our liberties than standing armies.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Experience demands that man is the only animal which
devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to
the general prey of the rich on the poor.

-- Thomas Jefferson

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms
of government those entrusted with power have, in time,
and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

-- Thomas Jefferson

If ye love wealth better than freedom, the tranquility of
servitude than the animating contest of freedom, go from
us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands that feed you.
May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity
forget that ye were our countrymen.

-- Samuel Adams

PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:

http://www.predatoryaliens.comwww.im...gwww.alipac.us
"The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather MacDonaldwww.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html
See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:http://www.immigrationcounters.comww...ingjustice.com
Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:www.deputydavidmarch.comwww.kriseggle.org
"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an
irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of
freedom in the minds of men."
-- Samuel Adams
.
"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are
engaged
in criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent social
security
numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses
represent some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of
illegal aliens on a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their
illegal status. In addition, violent crime and drug distribution and
possession is also prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of
today's
federal prison population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the
country, 12% of felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are
committed by illegal aliens."

-- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
Subcommittee on immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99%
of
warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]

America needs a total rebuild and don't think for a minute that any
one
of the motley bunch running for president is the leader we need.

ted