Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Carpet spot dye

Any luck in dyeing chemical spots in a carpet, two about 3" dia. I won't do
it myself but will try to find some one in the business. Carpet still in
pretty good shape
and don't want to replace it yet if it can be repaired.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Charlie wrote:
Any luck in dyeing chemical spots in a carpet, two about 3" dia. I won't do
it myself but will try to find some one in the business. Carpet still in
pretty good shape
and don't want to replace it yet if it can be repaired.

What is fiber content?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Norminn" wrote in message
Charlie wrote:
Any luck in dyeing chemical spots in a carpet, two about 3" dia. I won't
do
it myself but will try to find some one in the business. Carpet still in
pretty good shape
and don't want to replace it yet if it can be repaired.

What is fiber content?

Sorry but not that knowledgeable, and I don't have a record of the purchase.
Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 7, 12:47 pm, "Charlie" wrote:
"Norminn" wrote in message

Charlie wrote:
Any luck in dyeing chemical spots in a carpet, two about 3" dia. I won't
do
it myself but will try to find some one in the business. Carpet still in
pretty good shape
and don't want to replace it yet if it can be repaired.

What is fiber content?

Sorry but not that knowledgeable, and I don't have a record of the purchase.
Thanks

I'd go to a couple local carpet stores and ask them. They may be
able to refer you to someone local that can do it. Of course if you
can find someone that can do it, I doubt it will be perfect. If the
spot is somewhere less noticeable, then I would think your chances of
it turning out acceptable would be better.