Posted to alt.home.repair

Default bathroom addition

I just purchased a house that is on a slab foundation. I would like to
add another bathroom to the house. What is the easiest way to connect
to the 2 and 4 inch plumbing when it is in/under the slab?
Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm not clear; do you intend to pour more foundation and build an
addition, or convert existing space?
Either way the easiest thing is to connect it out in the yard and run
new lines to the new room. If you are converting existing space,
tunneling or boring may be required. It isn't as bad as it sounds,
skilled plumbers know the drill, if you're doing it yourself, you
still might want to contract out that part.

On Sep 30, 9:25 pm, Bob T. Wrangle wrote:
I just purchased a house that is on a slab foundation. I would like to
add another bathroom to the house. What is the easiest way to connect
to the 2 and 4 inch plumbing when it is in/under the slab?

home addition Q [email protected] Home Repair 6 September 2nd 07 01:47 PM
Addition Mofu Home Repair 3 May 10th 05 09:37 PM
Website Addition Jeff Gorman Woodworking 1 February 26th 05 02:17 AM
Considering a home addition Dave Home Repair 3 October 26th 04 02:15 AM