Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head?

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of
my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people
stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...werheadmc8.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair
DT DT is offline

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of
my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people
stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...werheadmc8.jpg

It appears to have a pin in the center, do a search for security bits. There
are many variations, yours appears to be a security Torx or an allen head.

--
Dennis

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29 sep, 19:33, Ray K wrote:
wrote:
Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of
my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people
stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...werheadmc8.jpg

Looks like a standard Torx screw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664

That's the one. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 29 sep, 19:33, Ray K wrote:

wrote:

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of
my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people
stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...werheadmc8.jpg

Looks like a standard Torx screw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664

That's the one. Thanks.

looks like a "tamperproof torx"

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:27:35 -0400, Nate Nagel

On 29 sep, 19:33, Ray K wrote:

wrote:

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of
my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people
stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...werheadmc8.jpg

Looks like a standard Torx screw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664

That's the one. Thanks.

looks like a "tamperproof torx"

I think you're right. They sell those too of course. I have two sets
in the red rubberish tip holder, with a whole variety of tips, but I
don't remember where I bought either.

Google is your friend.

nate

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29 sep, 19:33, Ray K wrote:

wrote:

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of
my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people
stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...werheadmc8.jpg

Looks like a standard Torx screw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664

That's the one. Thanks.

looks like a "tamperproof torx"

I think you're right. They sell those too of course. I have two sets
in the red rubberish tip holder, with a whole variety of tips, but I
don't remember where I bought either.

Google is your friend.

nate- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

I'm sure Google is such a good friend. I find things so much faster
with Yahoo.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 29 sep, 19:33, Ray K wrote:

wrote:

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of
my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people
stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?i...werheadmc8.jpg

Looks like a standard Torx screw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664

That's the one. Thanks.

looks like a "tamperproof torx"

I think you're right. They sell those too of course. I have two sets
in the red rubberish tip holder, with a whole variety of tips, but I
don't remember where I bought either.

Google is your friend.

nate- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

I'm sure Google is such a good friend. I find things so much faster
with Yahoo.- Hide quoted text -

But...but...but isn't it easier to ask here and have someone else look
it up?

Harry K

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 30 sep, 11:44, Harry K wrote:
On Sep 30, 5:25 am, "

On 29 sep, 19:33, Ray K wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Harry K- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

I trie

M Head Tool Holder Removal Sunworshipper Metalworking 3 October 15th 05 06:53 AM
Shower pump for can type shower head. steve UK diy 3 January 16th 04 11:38 AM
Shower head PoP UK diy 9 December 22nd 03 10:42 AM
Shower Head Drips Mike Bittel Home Repair 1 December 7th 03 11:23 PM
Where to put 2nd shower head... OJ Home Ownership 5 August 22nd 03 09:38 PM