Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting Chrome Oven Drip Pans

Anyone ever done this? We have chrome ones that we keep clean but
are
aging and would like black ones now and before paying upwards of $40
for a new set of four, was wondering if there is any harm or danger
painting them black with high gloss metallic paint or something.

Painting roof drip edge? [email protected] Home Repair 6 August 11th 07 02:45 PM
Drip drip drip noise from toilet miamicuse Home Repair 1 November 2nd 06 02:14 AM
Car Floor Pans Ray Field Metalworking 9 February 26th 06 01:54 PM
Shower head leak - drip...drip...drip... miamicuse Home Repair 9 August 20th 05 01:02 AM
Delta faucet drip...drip...drip... orangetrader Home Repair 19 December 25th 04 09:55 PM