Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kitchen Cabinets - DIY Home Repair

Kitchen Cabinets - DIY Home Repair

Home repair in the kitchen can be cheaper than you think if you
install your own kitchen cabinets and furniture. If you possess some
home repair skills, you can easily save thousands in costs. Each
cabinet comes with a guide to assist you through every step of the
job. Just read the guide carefully to have a clear understanding of
what is involved.
When you cabinetry finally arrives, check it for any damage. Be sure
all the necessary pieces are there and that you have the necessary
tools to do the installation, including screws and fasteners.
Continued at http://i-construct.siteburg.com/kitchen-cabinets.html

Posted to alt.home.repair
jim jim is offline

On Sep 27, 1:05 am, trav wrote:
Kitchen Cabinets - DIY Home Repair

Home repair in the kitchen can be cheaper than you think if you
install your own kitchen cabinets and furniture. If you possess some
home repair skills, you can easily save thousands in costs. Each
cabinet comes with a guide to assist you through every step of the
job. Just read the guide carefully to have a clear understanding of
what is involved.
When you cabinetry finally arrives, check it for any damage. Be sure
all the necessary pieces are there and that you have the necessary
tools to do the installation, including screws and fasteners.
Continued athttp://i-construct.siteburg.com/kitchen-cabinets.html

O boy another job a pro will have to go out and fix cause some one
took cabinent hanging 101. There are some jobs the average desk jockey
shouldn't do this is one of them. Iam a plumber and I would phone a
experienced carpenter to do this. Same as I would phone a book keeper
to keep books, it is just that easy.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 27, 5:15 pm, jim wrote:
On Sep 27, 1:05 am, trav wrote:

[...]

thanx for your reply

Posted to alt.home.repair

jim wrote:

O boy another job a pro will have to go out and fix cause some one
took cabinent hanging 101. There are some jobs the average desk jockey
shouldn't do this is one of them. Iam a plumber and I would phone a
experienced carpenter to do this. Same as I would phone a book keeper
to keep books, it is just that easy.

Oh, come on. This desk jockey has made and hung lots of cabinets. Never had to
call a pro, yet. It ain't rocket science. Once you know floors aren't level
and walls aren't straight, a handful of tricks and techniques will do the job as
well as any pro.

I'm not dis'en the pros. Doing a good job fast enough to make a profit is it's
own trick. I just have to do a good job fast enough to keep my wife happy.

-- Doug

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Douglas Johnson" wrote in message
jim wrote:

[...]

Agree. I've hung cabinets and redo kitchens before and no big deal. Had the
pros do another kitchen last time and had to correct their mistakes. The
difference between the pros and me is that they do it fast and I take my
time to make sure its done right.

Kitchen Cabinets - DIY Home Repair trav Home Repair 2 September 24th 07 05:22 PM
Buying Kitchen Cabinets - for home remodeling.... mcfriendly Home Repair 1 October 18th 06 02:54 PM
kitchen cabinets Woodworking 7 January 5th 06 04:55 PM
Kitchen cabinets Alexander Galkin Woodworking 13 March 5th 05 01:28 PM
Repair Or Replace Kitchen Cabinets? workinprogress Home Repair 21 February 26th 05 11:52 PM