Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is it mouse season again already?

They're harvesting the corn.
Here they come.....
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mitch@... wrote in message
They're harvesting the corn.
Here they come.....

Boy, you have got that right. Roll out the blue-death from the feed and
grain store. I use that *and* traps at the cabin and score about a dozen by
trap per year but that's truely a drop in the bucket! We usually get there
after dark on Fridays, carry in the groceries, carry out the traps, reset
them and settle in for a little snack. Just in that amount of time we will
sometimes hear a trap terminate another one. We made the mistake of leaving
these traps set in the early summer and caught one - ugh!! Only a little
smell by the time we got back but he was stuck in his own juices and badly
dehydrated. I pitched that trap! That should be enough about dead mice!