Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Caution: Electricity can hurt you

Iranians trying to steal power:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c1_1188968489

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 25, 4:57 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Iranians trying to steal power:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c1_1188968489

I wonder if these idiots had a step-down transformer so they could
actually use their stolen power? Darwin's "survival of the fittest"
also includes not surviving due to stupidity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Me" wrote in message
"HeyBub" wrote in
:

Iranians trying to steal power:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9c1_1188968489

While that creep was blathering at the U.N. the CIA and FBI should have
told him to touch a live wire with wet hands.

No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here, and
it's important to let him blather and hang himself in front of the whole
world. When leaders show their stupidity, perhaps their people learn to vote
more carefully next time around. We're in the same predicament, and you put
us there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Me" wrote
While that creep was blathering at the U.N. the CIA and FBI should have
told him to touch a live wire with wet hands.

No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here, and
it's important to let him blather and hang himself in front of the whole
world.

I had been opposed to Columbia University inviting him to speak... until I
heard the president of the university excoriating him in front of everyone.

Loved it.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
. ..
In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Me" wrote
While that creep was blathering at the U.N. the CIA and FBI should have
told him to touch a live wire with wet hands.

No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here,
and
it's important to let him blather and hang himself in front of the whole
world.

I had been opposed to Columbia University inviting him to speak... until I
heard the president of the university excoriating him in front of
everyone.

Loved it.

--
Regards,

Did you notice how much the guy babbles? Even Iranian clergymen are
gradually trying to muzzle him. He was elected with about a 1/3 majority in
a runoff against another candidate who was considered far worse by Iranians.
He has no real mandate.

Let him self destruct. Sadly, George Bush doesn't realize this, and in one
last effort to give himself a woody, will probably order military action
against Iran.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Doug Miller wrote:

I had been opposed to Columbia University inviting him to speak...
until I
heard the president of the university excoriating him in front of
everyone.

Loved it.

I was kinda hoping the "students" would rush the stage and hold him
hostage...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Doug Miller wrote:

I had been opposed to Columbia University inviting him to speak...
until I
heard the president of the university excoriating him in front of
everyone.

Loved it.

I was kinda hoping the "students" would rush the stage and hold him
hostage...

Oh...and give him exactly the thing that would make him look like a victim?
That would've been really stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

I was kinda hoping the "students" would rush the stage and hold him
hostage...

Oh...and give him exactly the thing that would make him look like a
victim? That would've been really stupid.

I would cause a new president to be elected!

In Iran.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:45:38 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here, and

I don't know the details, but either he is not in charge or he is only
in charge of part of the government. There is someone else who is
(also?) in charge who doesn't get as much press. Maybe it is like
other countries that have a president and a prime minister. In which
case he would be the president, which I think is what they call
ibidibidab. (Pron. ibi-dibi-dawb)

it's important to let him blather and hang himself in front of the whole
world. When leaders show their stupidity, perhaps their people learn to vote
more carefully next time around. We're in the same predicament, and you put
us there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here,
and

I don't know the details, but either he is not in charge or he is only
in charge of part of the government. There is someone else who is
(also?) in charge who doesn't get as much press. Maybe it is like
other countries that have a president and a prime minister. In which
case he would be the president, which I think is what they call
ibidibidab. (Pron. ibi-dibi-dawb)

He's watched over by a number of clerics who are capable of reining him in
from time to time, and have already done so.

More perspective on Iran, from a conservative source:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=5736783

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here, and

I don't know the details, but either he is not in charge or he is only
in charge of part of the government. There is someone else who is
(also?) in charge who doesn't get as much press. Maybe it is like
other countries that have a president and a prime minister. In which
case he would be the president, which I think is what they call
ibidibidab. (Pron. ibi-dibi-dawb)

it's important to let him blather and hang himself in front of the whole
world. When leaders show their stupidity, perhaps their people learn to vote
more carefully next time around. We're in the same predicament, and you put
us there.

Huh! And here I was thinking it would be 'idi bidi doobi.'

mr pigs
mr not etc

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

Good judgment comes from experience,
and experience comes from bad judgment.
--Fred Brook
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

wrote:

No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here, and

I don't know the details, but either he is not in charge or he is only
in charge of part of the government. There is someone else who is
(also?) in charge who doesn't get as much press. Maybe it is like
other countries that have a president and a prime minister. In which
case he would be the president, which I think is what they call
ibidibidab. (Pron. ibi-dibi-dawb)

Huh! And here I was thinking it would be 'idi bidi doobi.'

I think that's his kid's name.

mr pigs
mr not etc

Posted to alt.home.repair

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
No, stupid. If you read anything except cereal boxes, you might've known
that the creep is even less popular in his own country than he is here, and
it's important to let him blather and hang himself in front of the whole
world.

JSB:

My cereal box has a complete analysis of the Iranian political
situation on it,
and comes with a free practice ballot.

What, doesn't anybody else eat Politic-O's?

G P