Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Store lawn mower with full or empty tank?

I've heard that you should use up all of the gas in the tank before
it's stored for the winter but I watched this Youtube video and the
guy says Briggs and Stratton recommends to fill the tank before
storage. What is the CW on this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY_vg5zvcrQ

Here's the Briggs and Stratton site which says to only do so if you
use their special additive.

http://www.briggsandstratton.com/dis...sp?DocID=69956

65 gal propane tank: How full? Dan Home Repair 14 May 25th 07 08:30 PM
Leave electric hot water tank full or empty? Dugie Home Repair 14 February 7th 07 03:19 PM
Half-full/half-empty kind of issue D.M. Procida UK diy 4 January 19th 06 09:52 PM
lawn mower Charlie Brown Home Repair 3 October 25th 05 02:41 AM
Best Way to Store Four Cycle Mower Engine over the Winter? Bruce K. Home Repair 12 October 21st 04 07:26 PM