Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.food.cooking

Jim34 wrote in news:1190103086.022220.77500@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

http://www.lucasgray.com/video/peacetrain.html

Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was quite
surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an impression in your
mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was nothing
like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

Mick Brown

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking,rec.photo.digital,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On 18-Sep-2007, Mick Brown wrote:

Forgetting the polital motives of this post, I must say that I was quite
surprised at those images, isn't it funny how you get an impression in
your
mind of what a place is like after watching years of TV. That was nothing

like how I thought Iran would look, especially the snow.

If you have DTV, try watching "Bridge to Iran" on Link.
It's the crazy leaders that need to go.