Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Quality home security safe

Affordable home security safe,visit www.stevesgiftsandmuchmore.com
view our home and office section.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
ups.com...
Affordable home security safe,visit www.stevesgiftsandmuchmore.com
view our home and office section.

You can voice your displeasure at spam on the site's feedback page or email

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
t...

wrote in message
ups.com...
Affordable home security safe,visit www.stevesgiftsandmuchmore.com
view our home and office section.

You can voice your displeasure at spam on the site's feedback page or
email to

Wow, they sure are responsive I got a nice reply from the owner.

Quoted text from his reply "kiss my ass!!!

I'm sure all of you will want to do business with a class outfit like this.

What a safe product for your home? Check this out. [email protected] Home Ownership 0 April 1st 07 12:59 AM
Home repair yes, home security light, not bright-update Spike Home Repair 1 December 20th 05 12:26 PM
Home repair yes, home security light, not bright! Spike Home Repair 6 December 20th 05 01:46 AM
Home security john UK diy 10 September 7th 05 01:42 PM
Need a Home Security? jer Home Ownership 0 January 18th 05 09:34 PM