Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default House upgrades + property tax

I'm planning to upgrade our house with the following:
- electric panel upgrade from 100 - 200 amps
- replace septic (not sure yet if we'll do it now but in the next 1-5
years)
- add storage shad

Does anyone know it these upgrades will increase my property tax as I
have to get permits from the town? I leave in NJ.

Also my neighbor offered me his nice above ground pool. Any idea how
will the pool affect my property taxes? Does it depend on pool size
and type (above/in ground) ?

Thanks,
Jack