Posted to alt.home.repair
Caesar Romano Caesar Romano is offline

Default House upgrades + property tax

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 03:51:26 -0000, JackpipE
wrote Re House upgrades + property tax:

I'm planning to upgrade our house with the following:
- electric panel upgrade from 100 - 200 amps
- replace septic (not sure yet if we'll do it now but in the next 1-5
years)

Where I live they would not result in a tax increase.

- add storage shad

This would lead to an increase IF the shed was "attached" to a
foundation instead of just "resting" on blocks.

Does anyone know it these upgrades will increase my property tax as I
have to get permits from the town? I leave in NJ.

Oh, if in NJ then all of the above will result in large property tax
increases.