Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Painting cost

What is the going rate to spray paint approximately 1800 square feet
of previously painted textured/popcorn ceiling? I know this varies by
area, but just trying to get ballpark figure before getting actual
estimates.

Thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 9/6/2007 7:29 AM MyGig said the following:
What is the going rate to spray paint approximately 1800 square feet
of previously painted textured/popcorn ceiling? I know this varies by
area, but just trying to get ballpark figure before getting actual
estimates.

Thanks

Which ballpark? Yankee Stadium or some Little League ballpark?
Call up a few of your local ballparks, and get a true cost.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 6, 7:29 am, MyGig wrote:
What is the going rate to spray paint approximately 1800 square feet
of previously painted textured/popcorn ceiling? I know this varies by
area, but just trying to get ballpark figure before getting actual
estimates.

Thanks

how many rooms?does the painter have to move furniture or is the house
empty?how high are the ceilings?i would put it at about 1500.00 with
parts.if it was my house i would get the popcorn scraped off and go
with a nice hock and trow texture,then paint.looks better and easier
to maintain.good luck

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 6, 1:24 pm, wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:29 am, MyGig wrote:

What is the going rate to spray paint approximately 1800 square feet
of previously painted textured/popcorn ceiling? I know this varies by
area, but just trying to get ballpark figure before getting actual
estimates.

Thanks

how many rooms?does the painter have to move furniture or is the house
empty?how high are the ceilings?i would put it at about 1500.00 with
parts.if it was my house i would get the popcorn scraped off and go
with a nice hock and trow texture,then paint.looks better and easier
to maintain.good luck

What about walls, does he have to run tape and plastic, what ballpark,
NYC or some area of low labor costs. Just get quaified bids and dont
ask here

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 9/6/2007 10:13 PM Edwin Pawlowski said the following:
"MyGig" wrote in message

What is the going rate to spray paint approximately 1800 square feet
of previously painted textured/popcorn ceiling? I know this varies by
area, but just trying to get ballpark figure before getting actual
estimates.

Thanks

$1647.

plus tax.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

"MyGig" wrote in message

What is the going rate to spray paint approximately 1800 square feet
of previously painted textured/popcorn ceiling? I know this varies by
area, but just trying to get ballpark figure before getting actual
estimates.

Thanks

$1647.

plus tax.

Well shnit!

The first estimate was $1651. WTF!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , "claude"
wrote:

Popcorn scraped off???? Someone correct me if I am wrong but most popcorn
ceilings where done using asbestos where they not? Baaaaaaad!

we did that discussion last week, claude.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:29:20 GMT, MyGig wrote:

What is the going rate to spray paint approximately 1800 square feet
of previously painted textured/popcorn ceiling? I know this varies by
area, but just trying to get ballpark figure before getting actual
estimates.

Thanks

CALL A PAINTER you stupid IDIOT.
How the hell is someone on a newsgroup supposed to know the rates in
your area. You're a MORON.

Do you know how to use a telephone and phone book? If not learn how,
then use them......

Surface Plate Cost/Shipping Cost [email protected] Metalworking 5 March 5th 06 10:19 PM
Painting or Spray painting dried wild flowers michaelangelo7 UK diy 1 December 31st 05 07:05 PM
Materials Cost Vs Labour Cost? Jim B Home Repair 10 June 14th 05 08:11 AM
cost of painting iradi8 Home Repair 5 October 27th 04 09:39 PM
World's Best Natural Sea Sponges Available From Tarpon Springs, FL Faux Painting, Sponge Painting, Home Decor tarponspongecompany Home Repair 0 June 8th 04 04:43 AM