Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Power washer with Honda engine won't start.

replying to TheRegit, Jo Re wrote:
Thanks for posting! My husband gave up on it, I Googled the issue, released
the pressure & started right up!

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...rt-247263-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/4/2018 12:14 PM, Jo Re wrote:
replying to TheRegit, Jo Re wrote:
Thanks for posting! My husband gave up on it, I Googled the issue, released
the pressure & started right up!

He didn't know that?Â* Take away his Man Card.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to scott21230, Bleachguy wrote:
Thats just bad advice, not everyone has millions of dollars to just trash it
and get an electric one, like you do

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...rt-247263-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/22/19 10:14 AM, Bleachguy wrote:
replying to scott21230, Bleachguy wrote:
Thats just bad advice, not everyone has millions of dollars to just
trash it
and get an electric one, like you do

Late to the thread- but is the valve on the gas line open?

--
Why is it that the people who want more government control over your
life are the same ones who want you to be disarmed?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 14:51:32 -0400, Wade Gattett
wrote:

On 10/22/19 10:14 AM, Bleachguy wrote:
replying to scott21230, Bleachguy wrote:
Thats just bad advice, not everyone has millions of dollars to just
trash it
and get an electric one, like you do

Late to the thread- but is the valve on the gas line open?

I see 2 issues here that may factor into it. The hard to pull thing
might just be that there is pressure on the pump, squeeze the trigger.
Hot engines tend to flood too and sometimes if you take the air
cleaner off and pull it through they will start, smoking a might until
they get cleared out. Make sure the choke is off. Auto chokes will get
you every time. Make sure the air cleaner isn't plugged before you put
it back.

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to scott21230, Derek wrote:
Electric are garbage

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...rt-247263-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

THANK YOU!!! Problem solved!

--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...rt-247263-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 25 May 2021 17:01:16 +0000, kathy
wrote:

THANK YOU!!! Problem solved!

Troll