Posted to alt.home.repair

Default wood stain on my metal extiorer door HELP!!!!

i was outside staining a table when my son came busting out the door
and scared the hell out of me. will this resulted in almost dropping
the stain can i was holding. welll i spilled on the table, the deck,
myself and yes my door. that i did not notice till after the fact so
needl;ess to say its on there good. any ideas of how to clean this
off? the door is off white. please any suggestions will help.
PLEASE!!!! thank you