Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ideas -- How to Hang This With Sky Hooks

I would like to be able to attach this frame to the side of my house
temporarily (a few hours at a time) without leaving any marks on the
wall.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7...dframeoqa2.gif

I realize this seems impossible, but this group has come up with some
amazingly clever solutions in the past, so I though I'd give it a
shot. I can add things to be back (PVC side) of the frame, but not
the front.

Hercules Hooks jamesrdens@ya_oo.com Home Repair 19 August 19th 07 10:13 PM
Hooks for 1/4" pegboard Terry[_2_] Metalworking 21 July 26th 07 08:51 PM
Hercules Hooks? [email protected] Home Repair 2 October 14th 06 11:43 PM
Sail hooks Frayed Knots Metalworking 6 January 27th 06 10:33 AM
Hooks - where from? Sim G. UK diy 2 June 13th 05 08:23 AM