Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Ideas -- How to Hang This With Sky Hooks

jim evans wrote:
I would like to be able to attach this frame to the side of my house
temporarily (a few hours at a time) without leaving any marks on the
wall.

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/7...dframeoqa2.gif

I realize this seems impossible, but this group has come up with some
amazingly clever solutions in the past, so I though I'd give it a
shot. I can add things to be back (PVC side) of the frame, but not
the front.

It would be helpful to know exactly what you are doing with the
device. The intent will dictate what and where support means must
function.

Joe