Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does the idea of your home improvement in the afterlife

hg wrote:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

You locations

ENGLISH

http://www.islamhouse.org/en/index.php
http://www.todayislam.com
http://www.beconvinced.com
http://www.thetruereligion.org
http://www.it-is-truth.org
http://www.islamunveiled.org
http://www.discoverislam.com
http://www.lordswrds.com
http://www.plaintruth.org
http://www.islam-qa.com
http://www.sultan.org
http://www.prophetmuhammed.org
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.religionofislam.com/english/index.htm
http://lordswords.com/

Thank you

Where are the Southern Baptist and Jehovah Witness
suicide bombers when you need them?

[8~{} Uncle Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

EXT wrote:
hg wrote:
[...]

Fixed your top post.

Sorry, I have to pick on my protestant cousins.
They're so much fun to tease. The story goes,
evangelical suicide bombers are so frightening
that when they start witnessing to you, you beg
them to blow you up.

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you

Posted to alt.home.repair
hg hg is offline

On 28 أغسطس, 00:17, Steve wrote:
Thank you

Thanks

Home Improvement TV Shows [email protected] Home Repair 11 August 5th 07 08:22 PM
Home Improvement Brandon Home Repair 0 June 29th 07 05:26 AM
Home Improvement DIY [email protected] Home Repair 1 June 20th 07 12:22 PM
home repair and improvement DVD blackcat Home Repair 0 October 8th 06 12:44 PM
FREE Home Depot Home Improvement How-To-Guide [email protected] Home Repair 3 June 2nd 06 11:06 PM