Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plans for Dog Run

Does anyone have ideas on how to build a dog run, what materials are needed
etc. Have a Black Lab/Blue Heeler Cross so would probably be a fairly large
run as she is a big dog. She is in the house most of the time but would like
to be able to leave her outside while at work during the week. Not sure kind
of mischief her and the cat could get into while away.

Thanks Donna

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 17:57:02 -0600, "DoDa"
wrote:

Does anyone have ideas on how to build a dog run, what materials are needed

I think you should ask on alt.pets.dogs and rec.pets.dogs.* .

Here you should primarily expect to find out how to build one

etc. Have a Black Lab/Blue Heeler Cross so would probably be a fairly large
run as she is a big dog. She is in the house most of the time but would like
to be able to leave her outside while at work during the week. Not sure kind
of mischief her and the cat could get into while away.

Thanks Donna

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 18, 7:57 pm, "DoDa" wrote:
Does anyone have ideas on how to build a dog run, what materials are needed
etc. Have a Black Lab/Blue Heeler Cross so would probably be a fairly large
run as she is a big dog. She is in the house most of the time but would like
to be able to leave her outside while at work during the week. Not sure kind
of mischief her and the cat could get into while away.

Thanks Donna

buffalo ny: plenty. and lost of barking at the neighbors protecting
your home when you are gone!
our dog is a 12-pound pomeranian, kirby, and he's got 24 hour food and
water indoors where we live. only if i'm home and i'm awake and it's
before 11pm does he goes in and out of his ground floor cat door!
but on the upper porch deck at our second floor, he has 24 hour cat
door use to our deck. he's less of a barker there.

Posted to alt.home.repair

DoDa wrote:
Does anyone have ideas on how to build a dog run, what materials are needed
etc. Have a Black Lab/Blue Heeler Cross so would probably be a fairly large
run as she is a big dog. She is in the house most of the time but would like
to be able to leave her outside while at work during the week. Not sure kind
of mischief her and the cat could get into while away.

Thanks Donna

Hi,
I have a 5 feet high chain link fence enclosure 25 x 40 feet half
gravel, half concrete floor. At one corner under the shade of tree,
his house. 50 pound, Australian cattle dog. Barks during day from now
and then but quiet in the evening, early morning. Once a week we go to
leash free dog park so he can enjoy himself running/socializing with
other dog friends. We human owners do the same(not running tho). A
couple got married after they met each other there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 18, 7:57 pm, "DoDa" wrote:
Does anyone have ideas on how to build a dog run, what materials are needed
etc.

I put up a chain link fence along the side of my garage 8' x 24 ' with
a gate. I also put a doggie door thru the garage and built a pen
inside the garage. For the floor of the pen since my dog likes to
dig, i put down chain link fence on the ground and put a layer of dirt
over it and then covered that with pea gravel.

Good Luck

Posted to alt.home.repair

DoDa wrote:
Does anyone have ideas on how to build a dog run, what materials are needed
etc. Have a Black Lab/Blue Heeler Cross so would probably be a fairly large
run as she is a big dog. She is in the house most of the time but would like
to be able to leave her outside while at work during the week. Not sure kind
of mischief her and the cat could get into while away.

Thanks Donna

Most likely barking all day. Hope you have considered the impact of your
dog on your neighbors since you won't be there to hear the barking.

full plans submission - plans reqd for wiring ? [email protected] UK diy 3 January 5th 06 10:13 PM
new here...need plans. J T Woodworking 0 December 13th 05 04:17 PM
Looking for plans... Jon Home Repair 5 August 11th 05 12:00 PM
Waterbed Plans - Aquarium Topper Plans Designer_Skills Woodworking 5 May 25th 05 02:04 PM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 11th 03 11:10 PM