Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Plans for Dog Run

DoDa wrote:
Does anyone have ideas on how to build a dog run, what materials are needed
etc. Have a Black Lab/Blue Heeler Cross so would probably be a fairly large
run as she is a big dog. She is in the house most of the time but would like
to be able to leave her outside while at work during the week. Not sure kind
of mischief her and the cat could get into while away.

Thanks Donna

Hi,
I have a 5 feet high chain link fence enclosure 25 x 40 feet half
gravel, half concrete floor. At one corner under the shade of tree,
his house. 50 pound, Australian cattle dog. Barks during day from now
and then but quiet in the evening, early morning. Once a week we go to
leash free dog park so he can enjoy himself running/socializing with
other dog friends. We human owners do the same(not running tho). A
couple got married after they met each other there.