Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to install an electric hot water heater

How to install an electric hot water heater
http://www.helium.com/tm/411139/elec...eater-terribly

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Searching" wrote:
How to install an electric hot water heater

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"Jon Danniken" wrote:

"Searching" wrote:
How to install an electric hot water heater

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

To make McDonald's coffee, silly.
Posted to alt.home.repair
SRN SRN is offline

"Jon Danniken" Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

UUmmmmm......to keep it hot........

Posted to alt.home.repair

"SRN" wrote in message

"Jon Danniken" Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

UUmmmmm......to keep it hot........

If you REALLY want a hot water heater, I know a guy who gets a great five
finger discount!

:P

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:16:23 -0500, SRN wrote:

"Jon Danniken" Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

UUmmmmm......to keep it hot........

The OP uses it to warm up spam.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 17, 11:31 pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
"Searching" wrote:
How to install an electric hot water heater

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

To make steam, silly. A hot water heater is
boiler. Didn't you know that?

[8~{} Uncle Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
"Searching" wrote:
How to install an electric hot water heater

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Why does someone post this stupidity every every time?
By those less sophisticated than we are, they are known as "hot water
heaters".
Presumably that is because it is a heater that makes hot water.
Much like a steam boiler is a boiler that makes steam.
Or an ice cream freezer is a freezer that makes ice cream.
Or.... well I think (hope?) you get the idea.

However, it beats the hell out of me why anyone would post instruction that
no one requested.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jon Danniken wrote:
"Searching" wrote:
How to install an electric hot water heater

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Because he doesn't want to mistakenly install a hot water cooler.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Toller" wrote in message Why does someone post this stupidity every
every time?

Well then, we should be calling them cold water heaters......
Sue
Minocqua, WI
Yamaha '00 VStar 650
'04 TW200 (mud = fun)
Kawasaki '95 Vulcan 1500 V#15937

"Do what you want and say what you feel because those that mind, don't
matter and those that matter, don't mind". ~Dr. Seuss

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 18, 11:30 am, "Toller" wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in message

Why does someone post this stupidity every every time?
By those less sophisticated than we are, they are known as "hot water
heaters".

If we call it a "water heater" would it make us as sophisticated as
you are?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:31:20 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

"Searching" wrote:
How to install an electric hot water heater

Why would you want to heat water that was already hot?

Jon

Is you previous "name" here "Oscar_lives"?
as this was his only comment to make on this newsgroup..

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.
If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow.
John Wayne 1907-1979

Chuck (in SC)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Someone posted:
Why does someone post this stupidity every every time?
By those less sophisticated than we are, they are known as "hot water
heaters".
Presumably that is because it is a heater that makes hot water.
Much like a steam boiler is a boiler that makes steam.
Or an ice cream freezer is a freezer that makes ice cream.
Or.... well I think (hope?) you get the idea.

However, it beats the hell out of me why anyone would post instruction that
no one requested.

..
True.
That old expression "Small things amuse small minds." does come into
ones thoughts!
PS. Here, while agreeing with the designation 'Hot water heater', have
often heard them called 'Hot water tanks' or occasionally 'Electric
hot water tanks'. Typically 40 or 60 US gallon style.
Possibly to either distinguish them from those European type 'Instant
hot water heaters' (Which were called 'Hot water, gas or electric,
geysers' during my childhood) which heat cold water as it flows
through.
Or possibly because of the older hot water tanks (cylinders) installed
in connection with old fashioned wood/oil cooking stoves or home
heating furnaces.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 18, 12:31 pm, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:
"Searching" wrote:
How to install anelectricho****erheater

Why would you want to hea****erthat was already hot?

Jon

Hi,

Maybe you need one electric tankless water heater.

If you would like to buy one Electric tankless water Heater, I suggest
to consider to visit our online sto http://ateliving.ecrater.com.

We are one Chinese Electric Tankless Water Heater manufacturer. We
have supplied some Electric Tankless Water Heaters to some American
clients and other countries' clients.

Please take you some time visit our website and products album to know
our company and products info. You could find our price list from our
album.

If you are interested in our products, please contact me.

Await your early reply and comments.

Best regards

Arthur Huang
Ateliving Trade and Industries Co., Ltd