Posted to alt.home.repair

Default So easy even a two year old can do it !

Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

www.selladsense.com

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 8/9/2007 4:18 PM said the following:
Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

www.selladsense.com

The best way to make money is to supply a service that tells one how to
make money.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

SCAM!

http://www.adsenseboy.com/scam.php
Posted to alt.home.repair

Did anyone find the two typos? I see someone found one of them.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a
week.
: Make a nice extra income!
: Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.
:
: www.selladsense.com
:

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 8/10/2007 7:53 PM Stormin Mormon said the following:
Did anyone find the two typos? I see someone found one of them.

He didn't make enough money to go back to school yet.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Did anyone find the two typos? I see someone found one of them.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

www.selladsense.com

I make it six.