DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   So easy even a two year old can do it ! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/210350-so-easy-even-two-year-old-can-do.html)

[email protected] August 9th 07 09:18 PM

So easy even a two year old can do it !

Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

www.selladsense.com

willshak August 9th 07 09:27 PM

on 8/9/2007 4:18 PM said the following:
Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

www.selladsense.com

The best way to make money is to supply a service that tells one how to
make money.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Tony August 9th 07 10:38 PM

So easy even a two year old can do it !

SCAM!

http://www.adsenseboy.com/scam.php

mm August 10th 07 06:27 AM

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:18:17 -0700, wrote:

Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

Realistically, they'll decide I'm below par.

And btw, the 600 dollars for less than 2 hours a week requires that
you work 1.5 hours a week every week for 45 years.

www.selense.com

Stormin Mormon August 11th 07 12:53 AM

So easy even a two year old can do it !

Did anyone find the two typos? I see someone found one of them.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
: Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a
week.
: Make a nice extra income!
: Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.
:
: www.selladsense.com
:

willshak August 11th 07 01:35 AM

on 8/10/2007 7:53 PM Stormin Mormon said the following:
Did anyone find the two typos? I see someone found one of them.

He didn't make enough money to go back to school yet.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

HeyBub August 11th 07 03:47 AM

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Did anyone find the two typos? I see someone found one of them.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Work (well really cant's call it work) less than 2 hours a week.
Make a nice extra income!
Realistic $200.00 to $600.00 partime.

www.selladsense.com

I make it six.