Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I found my good power drill

Let this be a warning to all of you!

I have always kept my ROYBI power drill in the
same place in the same cabinet. It disappeared.
I thought a repair man had taken it.

It turns out my son used it at Christmas time,
didn't put it back, and my wife put it in a
clutter box in the depths of the back of the
basement. I only found it because I went
looking to see if she might have moved my
missing roll of white duct tape.

My plastic pail opener is still missing.

Dick