Posted to alt.home.repair

Default They plan to BOMB my house.....

I have been having a problem with ants chewing my foundation. I
called an exterminator and he came today. He said that on Monday they
will come and bomb my house, and said to get a motel room for my
family and a place to take our pets. We need to be out of the house
at 8am on Monday.

What the hell is this about? I wanted the place sprayed for ants, not
destroyed. I think this guy is some sort of terrorist who wants to
bomb whatever he can. I was so upset when he left I almost ended up
in the hospital. My wife was more calm and she called the Department
of Homeland Security and the FBI and filed a terrorism report. They
said they will come here tomorrow and investigate. I hope they can
stop this insane exterminator before it's too late. Seems like the
whole world is infested by terrorists lately.

Mr. Me
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:

I have been having a problem with ants chewing my foundation. I
called an exterminator and he came today. He said that on Monday they
will come and bomb my house, and said to get a motel room for my
family and a place to take our pets. We need to be out of the house
at 8am on Monday.

What the hell is this about? I wanted the place sprayed for ants, not
destroyed. I think this guy is some sort of terrorist who wants to
bomb whatever he can. I was so upset when he left I almost ended up
in the hospital. My wife was more calm and she called the Department
of Homeland Security and the FBI and filed a terrorism report. They
said they will come here tomorrow and investigate. I hope they can
stop this insane exterminator before it's too late. Seems like the
whole world is infested by terrorists lately.

Mr. Me

I'm afraid my missive will reach you to late to do any good, if the
people your wife called are coming tomorrow. You should have consulted
my blog, which explains in detail how the FBI and the Homeland Security
people have infiltrated the exterminator companies. It's all the
sock-smelling at the airports that drove them to this level of madness.

Due most likely to the illegal sauerkraut manufacturing operation in
your basement, your home was slated to be destroyed to protect national
security. But now that your wife has blown the whistle, I'm afraid the
SWAT teams will be there shortly before dawn to wipe out your whole
family. What a tragedy. I'm sure there'll be some story in the paper,
the usual fabrication, exposing you as an enemy of the state.

And all you wanted to do was to get rid of some concrete-eating ants.
Damn the price of freedom!
Posted to alt.home.repair

anybody home?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 13:46:18 -0400, "bent" wrote:

anybody home?

Thanks I needed a chuckle!
--
Oren

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two disclosed:
wrote:

[...]

Homeland Security (DHS) people have infiltrated the exterminator
companies. It's all the sock-smelling at the airports that drove
them to this level of madness. …..

By disclosing this infiltration, you have committed a Class A breach
of Homeland Security and may spend the next 30 years in the DHS
facility for reporters and other snitches. It's in Antarctica.

Help! change of plan, renovating a house for sale Dave UK diy 8 January 18th 07 03:13 AM
looking for house plan draughtsperso stepper Home Repair 1 April 24th 06 01:10 AM
Central heating using radiators in an open plan house with high ceilings Dermot O'Loughlin UK diy 46 May 12th 04 11:40 PM
House Plan Software TS UK diy 7 January 26th 04 10:54 PM
House plan software - Planit millenium All_Work.. UK diy 2 January 26th 04 09:52 PM