Posted to alt.home.repair
sym sym is offline

Default brk smokes and co2 combo units

any one hear anything about a problem with false alarms with this
product?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 3, 7:03 pm, sym wrote:
any one hear anything about a problem with false alarms with this
product?

sym,

Yes, I did have BRK smoke detectors at my previous residence and at
the worst times we got false alarms ex. middle of the night, middle of
a movie or with company here. I called brk and they denied there was
a problem! I know this was a lie cause I changed them over to first
alert and we had absolutely no more problems with false alarms, right
there was no problem! I don't know how old these are but I would
fight them on this cause they need to know there product sucks! Maybe
coincidence, I don't really think so though.

- Lucas
Lucas Electric, LLC

p.s. in my new house I bought kidde since thats what was available,
same darn cheap problem. Once again changed to first alert and
suddenly no more problems! What is it with cheap
china products!

If I had six hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first four hours
sharpening the axe. - Abe Lincoln

Posted to alt.home.repair
sym sym is offline

On Aug 3, 9:22 pm, wrote:
On Aug 3, 7:03 pm, sym wrote:

[...]

thanx for the reply
sym

The elusive Woo-Woo hides, but Bret smokes it out: Bret Ludwig Electronics Repair 13 February 17th 07 06:55 AM
Oil Furnace smokes K_man Home Repair 15 November 1st 06 12:42 AM
Oil Furnace smokes K_man Home Repair 1 October 31st 06 02:00 PM
Electric Motor on Mitre Saw Smokes [email protected] Electronics Repair 4 September 11th 04 03:29 AM
Hackable DVD/VCR Combo Units Steve Us Electronics Repair 5 October 20th 03 12:45 AM