Posted to alt.home.repair
BOB BOB is offline

Default Concrete slab leveling

Need recommendations for individual or company to do subject work. I have
seen this work referred as a number of different ways but what I need is
someone to drill holes in concrete slab then pump a concrete liquid mix
through the holes into void under the slab, thereby raising the slab.

Sorry for the rambling explanation but hope those that interested
will know what I am talking about.

Bob

Posted to alt.home.repair

BOB wrote:
Need recommendations for individual or company to do subject work. I
have seen this work referred as a number of different ways but what I
need is someone to drill holes in concrete slab then pump a concrete
liquid mix through the holes into void under the slab, thereby
raising the slab.
Sorry for the rambling explanation but hope those that interested
will know what I am talking about.

Bob

It's called mud jacking. Look in your phone book there should be someone
that can do it in your area.

Rich

Posted to alt.home.repair

"BOB" wrote in message
Need recommendations for individual or company to do subject work. I have
seen this work referred as a number of different ways but what I need is
someone to drill holes in concrete slab then pump a concrete liquid mix
through the holes into void under the slab, thereby raising the slab.

Sorry for the rambling explanation but hope those that interested
will know what I am talking about.

Bob

I used to have a welding business in Las Vegas. One account was some old
two story apartments. They were settling like crazy. The manager said they
were having someone come in and do the leveling. I thought he meant razing.

A few months later, I asked him when the demolition was to begin. He said
the buildings had been leveled by injecting through holes in the foundation.

There was an incredible difference, and it really worked.

Steve

Leveling a concrete floor Jacko UK diy 10 December 31st 06 10:32 AM
Concrete Grinder vs. Self leveling [email protected] Home Repair 3 February 12th 06 03:32 AM
Leveling Concrete YTK Home Repair 1 December 7th 05 08:53 PM
Leveling Concrete Floor James \Cubby\ Culbertson Home Repair 5 October 26th 05 04:17 PM
Smoothing and leveling old concrete slab basement floor blueman Home Repair 2 April 5th 05 02:20 PM