Posted to alt.home.repair

Default radial arm saw craftsman 113.29500

just bought an old ras and everything worked well so i thought i
would check all gears and seals and all tht stuff looked brand new
but i cant get the arm adjusted to swivel its frustrating any ideas
Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article . com, Jerry Neal wrote:
just bought an old ras and everything worked well so i thought i
would check all gears and seals and all tht stuff looked brand new
but i cant get the arm adjusted to swivel its frustrating any ideas

Several ideas:

First, a better description of the problem you're having would be helpful. Do
you mean you can't get the arm to swing side-to-side at all, or do you mean
you're having problems with adjusting it to the proper position when you do
swing it?

Second, posting in rec.woodworking is more likely to get you good answers than
posting here.

Third, if you learn to use capitalization and punctuation properly, so your
posts are easier to read, you're more likely to get help.

--
Regards,

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jerry Neal wrote:
just bought an old ras and everything worked well so i thought i
would check all gears and seals and all tht stuff looked brand new
but i cant get the arm adjusted to swivel its frustrating any ideas
Thanks

Check the Sears site. They may have a manual available
for download.

Bill Gill
Posted to alt.home.repair

Jerry Neal wrote:
just bought an old ras and everything worked well so i thought i
would check all gears and seals and all tht stuff looked brand new
but i cant get the arm adjusted to swivel its frustrating any ideas
Thanks

Do you have the owner's manual? That should have instructions in it.
If you don't have a manual start by checking with Sears. They may have one
available for down-load. I have an older model (late 1960's early 70's) and
if you can't find a manual, reply to this message and I will check what
model I have. My book covers 9,10 & 12 inch models. BTW I also was not able
to figure out what your problem is from your description. With a better
description I might be able to help.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Literature-Search

search here for radial arm saw. Rigid has one that's similar to some sears

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Jerry Neal, bibbitybobbity wrote:
Sears

here's the sears parts page for the 113.29500
https://www.searspartsdirect.com/mod...Term=113.29500

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...00-237249-.htm

Craftsman Radial Arm Saw ks Woodworking 22 April 11th 07 01:49 AM
Craftsman Radial Arm Saw V Woodworking 7 January 10th 07 01:53 AM
10" Craftsman Radial Arm Saw [email protected] Woodworking 5 November 8th 06 12:05 AM
Radial Arm Saw, Craftsman Booboo Woodworking 0 January 20th 05 07:53 PM
FS: old Craftsman 10" radial arm saw (Toronto) Nigel Burnett Woodworking 3 December 10th 04 03:03 AM