Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Frig trouble

Friday when I left to go on a trip I took some stuff out of freezer of frig
in garage BUT upon return Tues PM found freezer door half open (bottle
shifted and door opened?) and much defrosted.Frig will turn on but no cold
air comes out.I now have frig off and plan to uncover panel to check fan.Is
this the most likely first step?

--
Thanks
Hank