Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need a good site for a Shower Door rubber Seal replacement

Does anyone know where I can find a good place to search for a
replacement shower door seal? I've tried Google's prodcut seach portal
and Google itself with little luck. My shower is about 10 years old
but I don't know who the manufacturer is otherwsie I'd track it down
through their site.

The door is an aluminum frame with a screwed on drip channel on the
inside of the bottom of the door. The rubber seal slides into a track
on the bottom of the drip channel and this seal has become pretty
weathered and worn causing leaks onto the adjoining wall.

Thanks.

bath shower door/screen water seal Gordon UK diy 4 April 8th 06 12:51 PM
Glass shower/bath screen bottom seal replacement Buzby UK diy 3 July 14th 05 05:55 PM
Shower Door Seal Prof Reid Home Repair 3 April 20th 05 01:19 PM
door seal Servis Washing Machine M3101A replacement Roy UK diy 1 November 11th 04 05:26 PM
Washing machine door seal replacement Peter Watson UK diy 3 February 18th 04 09:25 PM