Posted to alt.home.repair
MandG MandG is offline

Default Need a good site for a Shower Door rubber Seal replacement

Does anyone know where I can find a good place to search for a
replacement shower door seal? I've tried Google's prodcut seach portal
and Google itself with little luck. My shower is about 10 years old
but I don't know who the manufacturer is otherwsie I'd track it down
through their site.

The door is an aluminum frame with a screwed on drip channel on the
inside of the bottom of the door. The rubber seal slides into a track
on the bottom of the drip channel and this seal has become pretty
weathered and worn causing leaks onto the adjoining wall.

Thanks.