Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bathroom remodel finished

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some pictures of my finished bathroom. I had
posted on here a few times asking about tile installation. I went with
dark emperador marble and am very happy with it... I also included
some photos of the job in progress.. I'd love to hear your opinions
and comments.

http://mravenez.myphotoalbum.com/vie...umName=album01

Anthony

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some pictures of my finished bathroom. I had
posted on here a few times asking about tile installation. I went with
dark emperador marble and am very happy with it... I also included
some photos of the job in progress.. I'd love to hear your opinions
and comments.

http://mravenez.myphotoalbum.com/vie...umName=album01

Anthony

Wow looks fantastic! Great job!

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share some pictures of my finished bathroom. I had
posted on here a few times asking about tile installation. I went with
dark emperador marble and am very happy with it... I also included
some photos of the job in progress.. I'd love to hear your opinions
and comments.

http://mravenez.myphotoalbum.com/vie...umName=album01

Anthony
Great job and you did not over power the space. Did you use sandless grout?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks everyone, and thanks also for the advice over the last few
months. I honestly believed that this would never get done because
there were so many things that had to be changed. Toilet moved,
plumbing replaced, new framing. It's interesting how when one room is
remodeled and everything looks new and pretty, the imperfections in
the surrounding rooms become outstanding. I guess the bathroom was
just the first step of this job

Anthony

Posted to alt.home.repair

Great job and you did not over power the space. Did you use sandless
grout?

I'm actually not sure. The marble tile was the one thing that I didn't
dare risk doing myself, so for that I hired a professional.. What is
the difference between sandless and sanded grout (besides the
obvious...lol)

Anthony

Bathroom remodel lighting suggestions? [email protected] Home Repair 0 September 24th 06 04:45 AM
Bathroom Remodel Advice [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 7th 06 03:03 PM
how best to remodel bathroom wall? ajgy Home Repair 14 December 6th 05 11:24 PM
Bathroom remodel Wingman Home Repair 5 September 12th 05 04:21 PM
bathroom remodel questions to ask please nh consumer Home Repair 6 January 23rd 05 08:23 PM