Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is a fair electrician hourly rate

I had my basement done and I received a bill from the electrician in the
amount of $3150.00. $2400 being labor. My wife said that he was at the job
only about 10 to 14 hours. Do you think that is a good rate. He won't show
on his invoice how many hours he worked?

He said he did not want people to know what he is charging?

Electrician hourly rates ET1742 Home Repair 23 July 10th 06 04:32 PM
Hourly rate plumbing [email protected] Home Repair 18 September 5th 05 10:05 PM
Re Hourly rate plumbing: Caesar Romano Home Repair 0 September 2nd 05 09:50 PM
Hourly rate plumbing Home Repair 2 September 2nd 05 09:24 PM
How do you figure hourly rate? monkers Metalworking 12 July 16th 05 11:36 PM