Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 60 Billion Blessings

On 7/8/07, Craig Oral Somerford wrote:
As you can,

See and Hear. We know alot of People 2Barter, Google & YouTube
your first
Net Casting Company with
" VISION "
Were if it is not good news then it is not news to
US, Him, Her, Them &
" YOU "

http://groups.google.com/grphp?tab=mg
A Blessing for New Orleans is a Non-profit that cares

*" As a feather floats by, lonely lies silent "*

Yet even while seen through the eyes of many...
Still lying lifeless on 45th an Broadway last night in Time square
America's Big Apple...
As if like a flash back it accrued to me.
Who would know in the dark of night that through the Forest flew a
black bird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P85LoHftEKs
that died that night ?
GOD would...
So as like any good Samaritan would do I picked up.
That life less little Bird left there lying amok in the middle of
the road ,and walked it to the curb.
While in the background all I heard was this peaceful musician
playing
songs from the heart of our home land.
Those flutes a flaring fluently through the air last night.
I walked upon a clear ROSE bag. And as i bent down to pick it up all
I saw were a flock birds swarming to find rest.
Right then and there on top of the Virgin music store sing there in
time square.

* In seeing that it accrued to me

Just how many birds I saw daily flying by my tent every night while
my
stay in the Virgin Islands " The Dark Mountain "
The place I called Home for seven months this year.
Bet they saw what I was doing and wanted to perch there quickly , to
see just what I would do at that point in time.
locating a trash receptacle was easy for there was one right there
in front of my path as I crossed the street.
Gently as I laid the life less bird in to it's new place...
I saw all the birds take off at once , as that musician played on an
on an all right there. In to the late of night.
The wonder of aha and the joy it can bring...
To View the Mountain in the VIRGIN Islands were I saw so many birds:
PLEASE On "CLICK"
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

There is a slight problem with this Non-profits site for now
Please forward if you wish to do so?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpuYpqRfyuU
On 7/7/07, Craig Oral Somerford
wrote:
http://www.sony.com To see the biggest blessing ever for New
Orleans
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...a_Pictures.png
PLEASE
TELL of this Non-profit

#1 on the WEB
"Skit Kittie Needs you Katie Couric" skit-kittie-cat-

A CLICK Away to see
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE
This is for your Animals, an the unconditional Love.
They give too you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G9fkvBzzQE
From: 2Barter.net
Date: Jul 8, 2007 9:50 AM
Subject: Faith is like?
To: http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/content/promobox.html
Cc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tCUeAAK9fg
Bcc: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeYkxePW2c
"This Non-profit is... "Katie Couric"
#1 on the WEB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE
Skit Kittie Cat Skit
http://www.thescripts.com/forum/post2393835-1.html
From: Craig Oral Somerford
Date: Jul 8, 2007 1:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: I need your Help Katie Couric
http://my.barackobama.com/page/commu...somerford/CXWz
http://www.2barter.net/forwardthanks.html
Polatisions
Contact's Send Message.
To the Honorable;
Mary Landrieu
LA
Please:
Email Her Web Site
http://landrieu.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm
Or:
Phone: (202) 224-5824
Thank you
Sincerely:
Mary Landrieu
http://www.2barter.net
~~~SENT~~~E-Mails~~~
from Craig Oral Somerford hide
details 3:54 pm (0 minutes ago)

" ,
Katie Couric ,
Peguins-Host
date Jul 8, 2007 3:54 PM
subject Fwd: {Barter Needed} Polatisions Contact's
mailed-by gmail.com

Non-profit site was turned off on 7/7/07 and-there is no reason as to
why.
There is not even a host, that i can reach to see why.
7/7/07
http://www.godaddy.com http://www.whois.com Barter Needed
http://www.2barter.net all of the codes are gone. http://www.katrinaCase.com
http://www.whois.com/EasyDomainSearc...isavailable=no Here is a
blessing for F.E.M.A
Cc: "F. E. M. A." , "F. E. M. A." http://www.ftc.gov,
I can't not do this alone anymore http://www.2barter.net/shop.html
I LOVE my Country and will do anything to help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEjmLwvLUGU "Working in Faith WORKS..."

Live.
http://search.live.com/results.aspx?...o.x=13&go.y=10
Yahoo
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=Cra...p=mss&ei=UTF-8

Bill Gates might have 60 Billion Dolars to his Name.

But all of this work done, in barters for 2Barter was done in
faith,
And NO MONEY http://www.2barter.net/shop.html The just live by
faith.
,"Catholic Faith" ,