Posted to alt.home.repair

Default pool service

Hi, we have a pool service that they come in every week to check and
add chemcials. They charge $41 per month. I am wondering if I can do
it myself?

Thanks,

ff

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6 Jul, 12:41, finecur wrote:
Hi, we have a pool service that they come in every week to check and
add chemcials. They charge $41 per month. I am wondering if I can do
it myself?

Thanks,

ff

Yes, you can, but you still have to play that bbwwwo chucka bbwwwo
chucka music whenever you're cleaning the pool.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"finecur" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi, we have a pool service that they come in every week to check and
add chemcials. They charge $41 per month. I am wondering if I can do
it myself?

Thanks,

ff

If you want to take the time it takes, yes, you can. You do have to check
it every few days, or it will get ahead of you. There's not a lot to
keeping up a pool, but you do have to learn what chemicals and when, and you
have to check it regularly.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 06 Jul 2007 16:41:10 -0000, finecur wrote:

Hi, we have a pool service that they come in every week to check and
add chemcials. They charge $41 per month. I am wondering if I can do
it myself?

Thanks,

ff

I had a chance to meet the pool person, before I closed on my house
and as a first time pool owner I did not continue the service. It
seemed to me, he was taking advantage of an elderly lady, by not
fixing things - like the pool filler valve/ broken and flooding the
yard. ( he was to maintain and repair.. )

With a little research; coupled with opinions of others I've managed
to keep a decent 11K gal. pool.

Check to see if a Community College offers a course in pool care.

--
Oren

excused from saving Universes."