Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

Default I LIKE TO BURN CATS WITH A SOLDERING IRON

I PLUGGED IN A SOLDERING IRON THAT I BOOSTED FROM RADIO SHACK AND
WAITED A WHILE FOR IT TO GET HOT AND I STABBED A CAT WITH IT.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

On Jun 15, 4:42 pm, Kendra Weissbein
wrote:
I PLUGGED IN A SOLDERING IRON THAT I BOOSTED FROM RADIO SHACK AND
WAITED A WHILE FOR IT TO GET HOT AND I STABBED A CAT WITH IT.

I do wish Kendra wouldn't leave her computer unattended. Her little
brother seems to be missing a few bolts in the logic unit, but little
kids are like that.

M Kinsler

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

"Si Ballenger" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:42:09 -0700, Kendra Weissbein
wrote:

I PLUGGED IN A SOLDERING IRON THAT I BOOSTED FROM RADIO SHACK AND
WAITED A WHILE FOR IT TO GET HOT AND I STABBED A CAT WITH IT.

Reported to 141.76.45.35 Germany Dresden Technische Universitaet
Dresden

And why do you think that WE care?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

wrote:

I PLUGGED IN A SOLDERING IRON THAT I BOOSTED FROM RADIO SHACK AND
WAITED A WHILE FOR IT TO GET HOT AND I STABBED A CAT WITH IT.

Reported to 141.76.45.35 Germany Dresden Technische Universitaet
Dresden

And why do you think that WE care?

And why do you think that we care that you care?

Kurt (Frankly I don't care if anyone else cares. I only cared to point
out the caring factor of someone wasting bandwidth to tell someone else
that they don't care the original person also wasted bandwidth. Would
you care for me to elaborate further?) Ullman
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,alt.pets.cats

In article ,
(Si Ballenger) wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:10:38 GMT, "Noozer"
wrote:

And why do you think that WE care?

"WE"? Bipolar disorder perhaps.

Nah. Royalty. We are not amused...