Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical equipment (MCB,MCCB,AC Contactor,voltage stabilizer)

Our company is a specialized enterprise of manufacturing pure
electomagnetic type mini Circuit Breaker(MCB),Earth Leakage Circuit
Braker(ELCB),Moulded Case Circuit Breaker(MCCB),Power Supply,AC/DC
Contactor ,Relay,Starter and other electrical components.We can engage
in import & export trade by ourselves,All of our products conform to
the standards of IEC1008,IEC898,VDF0664,BS4293,and IEC1009 etc,and
have got CE,CB,UL,CCC,ROHS Approvals and testing reports.And we have
got theISO9002 International Quality System.

my mail:
Mob:0086-13806862397
Wenzhou Yuanda Electrical Equipment Co.,Ltd
Web:
www.ryoden.net