Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wireless thermostat

Hi,
Anyone using it? How do you like it? I am adding a/c unit to my house
furnace and they did not run enough wires 'stat originally and running
extra wire now is quite difficult.
TIA,
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:29:47 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Anyone using it? How do you like it? I am adding a/c unit to my house
furnace and they did not run enough wires 'stat originally and running
extra wire now is quite difficult.
TIA,

Don't have one, but when I'm in bed and it's cold enough and I want to
shut off the ac and open a window, I wish I did. I know it is
wasteful because the humid air will get in, but I only run the AC 3
weeks a year.

Earlier threads have had good things to say about them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

mm wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 05:29:47 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
Anyone using it? How do you like it? I am adding a/c unit to my house
furnace and they did not run enough wires 'stat originally and running
extra wire now is quite difficult.
TIA,

Don't have one, but when I'm in bed and it's cold enough and I want to
shut off the ac and open a window, I wish I did. I know it is
wasteful because the humid air will get in, but I only run the AC 3
weeks a year.

Earlier threads have had good things to say about them.

Hi,
Thanks to hear that.
I ordered Honeywell one and hope it'll work when installed well.