Posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Bach, Cantata No. 29A "Knocket Auf"

On May 22, 11:19 pm, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
On May 22, 11:29 am, Ken Meltzer wrote:

On May 22, 12:06 am, "REG" wrote:

Thank you, Mark. I think it's important that we all keep after Charlie and
continue to use our time criticizing him. There are few things more
important in life than that, don't you agree?
From what I see, there's not much of a "we" here.

There are about two or three people who seem compelled to respond to
what Charlie posts on rmo

At least 23,543 of those 'about two or three people' are the assorted
fake 'IDs' of your own ancient pal/promoter, Stink la Bollmann.

(excluding Charlie, of course, who is the
most prolific poster in his own threads). Then there are about two or
three people who seem compelled to respond to those who respond to
Charlie.

While you seem compelled to respond about -if not to- them.

The rest either ignore the exchanges or post infrequently.

Hey, that's quite an "RMO-Sociology Primer" you've got going, isn't
it?

I agree that it would be refreshing to see everyone in this game
ignore the other side.

Refreshing, or impossibly?
Paul Ferraro
It's not going to happen, though, if ten years of history is any indication.

Richard Garmise
Oh, but after seeing your 'in-depth analysis of the situation', how
can anyone fail to miraculously do the impossible?

Why, it's....it's....wunnerfool.