Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paint stain removal from clothes?

I did a real stupid thing and thought I could spot paint a small area today
without changing my clothes. Suddenly a wind gust blow in my direction and
a mist from my paint brush landed on my nice clothes. I was using BM's
Fresh Start primer:

Benjamin Moore Fresh Start® All Purpose 100% Acrylic Primer 023

Any idea how I can get rid of it? So far I have tried alcohol, fabric stain
remover, hair spray with no luck. I am about to try mineral spirit then
gloo-off.

Thanks in advance,

MC

Posted to alt.home.repair

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message
I did a real stupid thing and thought I could spot paint a small area today
without changing my clothes. Suddenly a wind gust blow in my direction and
a mist from my paint brush landed on my nice clothes. I was using BM's
Fresh Start primer:

Benjamin Moore Fresh Start® All Purpose 100% Acrylic Primer 023

Any idea how I can get rid of it? So far I have tried alcohol, fabric
stain remover, hair spray with no luck. I am about to try mineral spirit
then gloo-off.

Thanks in advance,

MC

Gloo Off worked. Thanks!

bathtub stain from clothes dye Kelly Home Repair 8 May 19th 20 02:14 AM
stain removal catladyoctober45 Home Repair 10 April 19th 06 05:42 AM
Stain Removal kgivnish Home Repair 1 April 18th 06 08:19 PM
stain removal catladyoctober45 Home Repair 0 April 18th 06 04:57 AM
Brick stain removal Roland Deschain Home Repair 6 March 3rd 06 08:07 PM