Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does Drilling affect Groundwater?

I have my home near a new subdivision that is being installed. I am
on well water and have a septic system. A company is planning on
drilling holes for groundwater in the area and obviously digging the
ground up for foundations for all the new homes. Can someone please
tell me if all this digging and drilling can have an adverse affect on
my well which is about 200 feet from all the digging that is going to
take place.

If so, what can happen to my water from others digging and drilling so
close?

Is there anything I can do to stop it or protect myself from the big
companies that dig nearby?