Posted to alt.home.repair

Default semi custom bath sink + vanity

Hello All,

I have a small 1000sqft house with 1 full bath. The sink / vanity
currently measures 25" wide X 19" deep.
On the left side is a 3 inch gap to the wall for collecting dirt and
grime. In front is 5" of wasted space.

I would love to put in a slightly larger vanity sink combo, but all I
can find are standard 6" increment sizes. The next standard size up
from what I have is 31 x 25 which is too big.

What I need is about 28" wide X 22" inches deep.

Going full custom is way too expensive. The units you find at Home
Depot are fine, in terms of quality and style for my purposes, but not
available in in-between sizes.

I found some sink (vanity top) places that will custom cut for a small
premium. I have not been able to locate a source for the odd sized
vanity cabinet.

Does anyone know a place that has reasonably priced, non standard
sized, vanities or will build semi-custom vanities.

Thanks,
Barry.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Any cabinet shop should work.The hard part for this is the custom sized
doors the rest of it would relatively easy.

"canalrun" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

semi custom bath sink vanity canalrun Home Repair 1 May 17th 07 10:09 AM
semi custom bath sink vanity canalrun Home Repair 0 May 17th 07 05:49 AM
vanity sink install SeaKan Home Repair 0 March 19th 06 03:28 AM
Need help finding a bath vanity [email protected] Home Ownership 6 May 17th 05 04:33 PM
building a custom bathroom vanity kilerbbb Woodworking 5 April 9th 04 12:32 PM