Posted to alt.home.repair
SeaKan

Default vanity sink install

i remodeled my bathroom. (well, had someone else do most of it.)

but, I am installing my vanity. i took out the old one, and have put in the
new one. however, after I attached the sink to the countertop, I noticed
that the drain is about an inch or two to the right of the p trap opening,
when that is swiveled over. what do i do to get the pipes connected? i
already tried a flex tailpiece (8 inch extension.) so many plumbing parts,
so little explanation.....

thanks.