Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wonderful Gourmet Candles.

If you are into candles as much as I am drop by Scentedwicks.com and
check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.

http://scentedwicks.com/

Have a great evening.

Posted to alt.home.repair

3Gfreak wrote in
ups.com:

If you are into candles as much as I am drop by Scentedwicks.com and
check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.

http://scentedwicks.com/

Have a great evening.

"gourmet" candles? are they edible?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Posted to alt.home.repair

"3Gfreak" wrote in message
ups.com...
| If you are into candles as much as I am drop by Scentedwicks.com and
| check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
| there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.
|
| http://scentedwicks.com/
|
| Have a great evening.

does it smell as good as it tastes?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 17, 4:37 am, "Cindy Boucher"
wrote:
"3Gfreak" wrote in message

ups.com...
| If you are into candles as much as I am drop byScentedwicks.comand
| check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
| there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.
|
|http://scentedwicks.com/
|
| Have a great evening.

does it smell as good as it tastes?

Well why don't you give one a try and get back with everyone on what
your discover.