DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wonderful Gourmet Candles. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200684-wonderful-gourmet-candles.html)

3Gfreak May 15th 07 03:18 AM

Wonderful Gourmet Candles.

If you are into candles as much as I am drop by Scentedwicks.com and
check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.

http://scentedwicks.com/

Have a great evening.

Dave May 15th 07 03:54 AM

Wonderful Gourmet Candles.

Perhaps you should read a dictionary definition of "gourmet" before naming
your business?

ups.com...

Jim Yanik May 15th 07 06:33 PM

Wonderful Gourmet Candles.

3Gfreak wrote in
ups.com:

If you are into candles as much as I am drop by Scentedwicks.com and
check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.

http://scentedwicks.com/

Have a great evening.

"gourmet" candles? are they edible?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Cindy Boucher May 17th 07 10:37 AM

Wonderful Gourmet Candles.

"3Gfreak" wrote in message
ups.com...
| If you are into candles as much as I am drop by Scentedwicks.com and
| check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
| there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.
|
| http://scentedwicks.com/
|
| Have a great evening.

does it smell as good as it tastes?

3Gfreak May 20th 07 04:15 PM

Wonderful Gourmet Candles.

On May 17, 4:37 am, "Cindy Boucher"
wrote:
"3Gfreak" wrote in message

ups.com...
| If you are into candles as much as I am drop byScentedwicks.comand
| check out the most amazing gourmet candles ever made and while you are
| there feel free to sign up for our Candle of the Month Giveaway.
|
|http://scentedwicks.com/
|
| Have a great evening.

does it smell as good as it tastes?

Well why don't you give one a try and get back with everyone on what
your discover. :)