Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaking Drain pine in the Wall ???

My kithcen sink drain pipe is leaking into my cellar. The only way I see
to fix it is to take out the kitcen cabinets and open up the wall. Maybe
go thru the cellar cealing? any suggestions. I suppolse there is no
miricle fix for this.

thanks

Leaking bath drain Peter Ashby UK diy 3 May 15th 07 08:38 PM
Leaking Kitchen Drain/Dishwasher [email protected] Home Repair 2 April 1st 07 01:10 PM
Whirlpool dishwasher leaking during drain Wet And Tired Home Repair 1 February 18th 05 04:00 AM
CH drain cock leaking Alan Campbell UK diy 2 December 31st 03 12:32 PM
Remodel Leaking Drain Emergency Michael Roback Home Ownership 0 October 24th 03 04:03 AM