Posted to alt.home.repair
jd jd is offline

Default Cub Cadet tractor info please

Hi folks, I just got given an old cub cadet model 1811 tractor. Does anyone
know of someplace I can download the owners and/or service manuals?
thanks

JJD

Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM RBM is offline

Probably not, at least not for free. Here's a link that will put you on the
right track: http://www.antiquetractors.com/garden.htm

"jd" wrote in message
. ..
Hi folks, I just got given an old cub cadet model 1811 tractor. Does
anyone know of someplace I can download the owners and/or service manuals?
thanks

JJD

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

On May 13, 9:17 am, "jd" wrote:
Hi folks, I just got given an old cub cadet model 1811 tractor. Does anyone
know of someplace I can download the owners and/or service manuals?
thanks

Don't know Cub stuff real well as we moved from IH to JD way back
when, but...

If it's an old I-H Cub, there's online parts from Case-IH for the Cubs
from '47 thru '75 available by following links from the "model search"
page at..

https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/modelsearch.php

If it's later than that (and I think it is from the "Cadet", I don't
think they were actually ever I-H), then they're a MTD product and
stuff is available from them. Start w/ the link at www.cubcadet.com
(doh!) and drill down through parts to a link that allows for a search
of manuals by Model and S/N.

(Google is your friend, btw...)

hth...

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"jd" wrote:

Hi folks, I just got given an old cub cadet model 1811 tractor. Does anyone
know of someplace I can download the owners and/or service manuals?
thanks

Did going to cubcadet.com and clicking on the "Owner's Manuals" link not
work? That should have taken you he

http://manuals.mtdproducts.com/mtd/public/list.jsp?BrandCode=10051

--
--Tim Smith
Posted to alt.home.repair
jd jd is offline

Default Cub Cadet tractor info please - found

ihregistry.com for those of you that care
-JD

. ..